Sunday 24 February 2013

First reflective statement


LSC 2103 is an academic reading and writing level 2 course; it is to improve our reading strategies which we have learnt in the previous course and get information from different sources with APA format referencing for creating an academic report. In addition we will keep practicing on summarization skills, and vocabulary exercises.

I have learnt about the blogger so far; it is a new way for me to post and share my documents with the teacher and my colleagues. Creating a new blog was the first step in our class; it is a good tool to have as many blogs  I like and classify them in groups which keeps you in privacy.

In LSC 2103 course I expect to get a good background about reading and writing skills by choosing suitable sources for researching, and how to transfer the ideas to my paper by my own words.  Meaning of new vocabularies I will know about them and usethem in my work.

Hedley was born in England; he is married with two daughters; his career started in 1992.He has worked at Bell Educational Trust Summer Schools. Hedley as an Englishman; he likes rugby. He has traveled to many countries for working and holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment